Material: polyurethane (PU) Foam
Size length: 2.4m
Width: 1 Inch
Wainscoting PU panels are the narrow decorating mouldings that are put on walls or ceiling to add elegance and style to any room. They are also functional, providing a way to protect walls from furniture and other potential damage. Wainscot is paintable and easy to install.
6 reasons to choose polystyrene cornices.
- Easy installation: The installation of polystyrene Wainscoting is very simple because polystyrene is lightweight, flexible, easy to cut and glued into position.
- Adaptable to different surfaces: PU Wainscoting are installed using an adhesive glue and can be easily mounted to different surfaces including concrete, wood, face brick, marble, tile, vinyl, steel, granite, plastic and is easy to paint on.
- Highly Durable: Polyurethane has excellent thermal insulation and is highly resistant to water damage, termites and moulds.
- Easy to paint:Polystyrene materials have a smooth, white surface, which merges exceptionally well with white ceilings. To paint them, all you need to do is to apply or spray a single coat of white water-based paint. Other cornice materials often require an undercoat, and then two to three coats of paint.
- Variety: PU Wainscoting are available in a wide variety of designs and styles. In contrast to timber Wainscoting that require multiple mouldings to create a layered structure, polystyrene wainscoting are available in a single piece of intricate design.
- Suitable for wet areas: Polystyrene is resistant to damage caused by exposure to water and moisture, which makes them ideal for applications in wet areas throughout your home, such as the kitchen, bathroom, outdoor patios, basements and attics.